MLS Commercial Search
Sudbury Real Estate Board
The Sudbury Real Estate Board became a member of the Canadian Association of Real Estate Board’s (now known as the Canadian Real Estate Association) on January 1, 1950 and granted the members in good standing the use of the term REALTOR®. The Sudbury Real Estate Board was officially incorporated as a Non-Profit Organization on October 26, 1962.
The Sudbury Real Estate Board hosts the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) and currently represents over 300 REALTORS®.
As a member of the Ontario Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association, it is incumbent upon the Board to know and understand all legislative changes, current trends and the latest technology advances affecting today’s real estate industry.